Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thandie Newton is the New Face of Olay

Actress Thandie Newton has just signed on with Olay to be the new face of their Total Effects skincare line. The 37-year-old British beauty will appear in their ad campaign to commemorate the brand's 10th year in the U.K.

Ms. Newton tells Grazia magazine, "When filming, my working day is hectic, so trying to strike a balance between work, a family and time for myself can be challenging….Olay is a brand I trust and I love the fact that the range offers me an all-in-one, anti-ageing moisturiser which takes care of all my skincare needs."

Olay is thrilled to have Ms. Newton on their team, siting her as an "inspirational figure" for working mothers. "Thandie's pragmatic approach to a beauty routine ensures her skincare is as multi-tasking as she is".

At this time, the ads will only appear in the U.K, but we're hoping to see her in the U.S. in the near future.
(Hat tip: Beauty and The Dirt)

(Photo: Grazia Magazine)

No comments: